We updated our terms regarding the Unraced Requirements. In the past we used two different views for the Unraced Requirements. We looked at the Modern Formula One and the Pre war Grand Prix . However we overlooked this and came to the conclusion it would be much easier to use for both Era’s the same requirements to become Unraced. We also overlooked our requirements regarding the Formula One teams who entered the Formula One with a existing F1 car, but failed to qualify. From now on we also added those to the requirements to become Unraced.
Below are our requirements to become Unraced.
* The Car / Team participated in free Practice and (pre) qualifying and managed to qualify but failed to start the race.
* The Car / Team participated in Free Practice and (pre) qualifying but failed to qualify. As example the Lola T97/30.
* The Car / Team participated in Free Practice but didn’t appear during qualifying sessions.
* The Car / Team appeared during a race weekend but failed to drive, see Phoenix Finance.
* The Car / Team only tested during test sessions or private test sessions. As example the DAMS GD-01.
* The Car got only tested for testing purpose. As example the Alfa Romeo 185.
* The Car got designed and build but got banned by the FIA. As example the Williams FW07E.
* The Car has participated during a Grand Prix Weekend but has been updated for testing purpose only, as example the Ligier and Arrows Bridgestone test cars.
* The Car has only be designed and produced but due circumstances they discontinued their Formula One team. As example the Toyota TF110.
* The car was designed by Team A and Team B bought it but failed to be on the entry list. As example the Stefan GP Team.
The Car has participated during a Grand Prix Weekend for Team A and was bought by Team B who tried to qualify. As example the Apollon Team.
* The Car didn’t came further then a scale model for testing in the wind tunnel. As example the Lotus 112.
* The Car didn’t came further then a Mock Up version to show it to the public. As example the Lola B10/30 and the Asiatech 001.
* The Car was only designed on paper. As example the Scalabroni Future designs.
* The Car / Team was announced to the public but didn’t appear. As example the Ekstrom team.
* The Car / Team was announced to the public and made efforts in designing but got abandoned. As example the Ikuzawa HW001.
* The Car / Team was only announced to enter the Formula One. As example the Pro Drive team.
* The Car / Team was only rumoured to be build or enter the Formula One. As example the BRM Six wheeler.
* Former Formula One teams who got rumoured to return to the Formula One. As example Vanwall in 1995/1996.
*Former Formula One teams who announced their return to Formula One but failed to do so. As example the Zakspeed team in 1999.
Then there is another section we thought about a long time. In the 1990’s when many Formula One teams entered, many teams also left after just one Season. However there have been many rumours regarding these teams that others would buy them. As example Vincenzo Sospiri trying to taking over the bankrupted Lola F1 Team in 1997. Of the Shannon company buying Forti.